Monday, October 7, 2013

Jennifer Lawrence is learning to cope with being famous

Jennifer Lawrence is learning to cope with being famous
The 23-year-old Silver Linings Playbook star, who was catapulted into the spotlight with her role as leading female Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games, says she can relate to the fictional character, who becomes famous in her residential home town in the sequel, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.

“She doesn’t feel she’s part of town at all more,” she says. “Now all and sundry treats her like a household name but she still feels like she’s part of them.

“I obtain to a percentage. I’ll verve and obtain a coffee everyplace I all the time obtain coffee and all of a hasty there’s this weird mood, and I’m like ‘Come on, I still obtain coffee at this juncture, completely say hello!’


However, Jennifer is adapting to her different renown. “Right right now, I don’t engage in anybody [following me],” she tells Empire magazine. “It was very intense in favor of a while and I inspiration ‘Oh God I cannot accomplish this.’

But it goes away and comes back, so it’s not as horrible as I inspiration it was open to be.”

No comments:

Post a Comment